Friday, June 1, 2012

Inhale, Exhale WTH?

So I'm trying to add some yoga into my weekly fitness routine and well.....its kinda funny. I'm just not flexible yet so places hurt and my breathing sucks...For some reason years ago I started breathing more through my mouth than nose and that is something I need to retrain myself not to do.  I'll adding some guiding meditation to help with.  I really want to be bendy:) So lookout downward dog I WILL conquer you!!

Yoga is something I've always wanted to add to my life so its something I'm really going to work hard at...Yoga and Running :)   Anything else will be gravy.  


I've also fallen in love again with Taos New Mexico and I think after so many years of failed attempts hubby and I will be planning a holiday with Taos being our destination. I think it will be a good place for use to relax and get ourselves balanced. 


Also, for the month of May, my workout total was 1,680 minutes!!  Yayy Me!!:)



Much Love & Healthy Living!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails