So here is my weekend "battleplan"
- Have breakfast with the other half
- Buy humane mousetraps (my cats are pretty lazy)
- Take my nephew to the movies
- Think of a awesome domain name that sums up the direction the blog is going
- Shop for dinner and get ready for the Farmers Market tomorrow (make a shopping list)
- AM Yoga - Consisting of 6 reps of sun salutations and 10 minutes of meditation
- Farmers Market
- Clearing up my hard drive and finding a host for the blog
- 10 minutes of quiet reflection/meditation
- Getting my bike out of the garage and prepping it for the summer and to sell.
- Light breakast
- Yoga at 11:30
- Work on the blog
- Nap ( I do love my naps)
Monday I'm undecided but I know it will consist of doing some AM yoga, working on poses and finding a good restorative sequence to do before bed.