Friday, June 28, 2013

Long Weekends are for what?

     I have a four day weekend and while part of it will be enjoying outdoors, take a yoga close and trying to clear my body of a bad case of bronchitis, a big chunk will be choosing a domain and host for this blog and exporting it all to a wordpress blog.
   
     So here is my weekend "battleplan"

     Friday:

  • Have breakfast with the other half 
  • Buy humane mousetraps (my cats are pretty lazy)
  • Take my nephew to the movies
  • Think of a awesome domain name that sums up the direction the blog is going
  • Shop for dinner and get ready for the Farmers Market tomorrow (make a shopping list)

Saturday:

  • AM Yoga  - Consisting of 6 reps of sun salutations and 10 minutes of meditation
  • Farmers Market
  •  Nap
  • Clearing up my hard drive and finding a host for the blog
  • Lunch
  • 10 minutes of quiet reflection/meditation
  • Getting my bike out of the garage and prepping it for the summer and to sell.  
Sunday:

  • Light breakast
  • Yoga at 11:30
  • Work on the blog
  • Nap ( I do love my naps)


Monday I'm undecided but I know it will consist of doing some AM yoga, working on poses and finding a good restorative sequence to do before bed.


Namaste

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails