Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sales & Blog Address Change Update

Here are some sales and other goodies that are going on for online & in store

Reitmans: $50 off Outerwear event
My two picks at Reitmans 

This is also the last day at Land's End for $30 off $100 plus free shipping (free shipping is always always awesome 

My two picks from Land's End would be



Another think I've been noticing is that Land's End is FINALLY get some really cute plus size clothes and shoes in larger sizes though I'm still waiting for wide-calf boots from them.


Also as far as my blog address is concerned  it will be changing to www.thestylefiles.blogspot.com tomorrow please jot that down so you can update your subscriptions and blogrolls (if I'm on them)

Much Love!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails