Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Relief

I'm pain free so far today and fingers crossed that is like that all day.

I'm starting my day with my typical weekday morning breakfast of oatmeal with olive margarine and some brown sugar. I'm still unable to eat oatmeal any other way.

I do need to run to the store so I'll pick up some more sandwich fixings: tomatoes, romaine, avocado, and some Schneider's fat free deli meat. I think I need more WW bread too as my husband also eats sandwiches often.

Dinner tonight is pasta sauce with WW pasta and some WW french bread. We're trying to eat down the pantry so a lot of our dinners will not be as healthy as I'd like them to be until after we get moved.

Loads of packing too today and maybe a bike ride this evening

P.S. At the Superstore last night I bought some President's Choice Brand Cran-cherry juice that I'm really hoping also doesn't taste like Cherry Nyquil ::shudders:::

Much Love & Happy Living Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know what you think of the juice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails