Monday, September 20, 2010

I dream of Socks with Sock Dreams!

On  a blustery migraine filled day like today the one shining light was that my group Sockdreams order arrived today!! 

My part of the ordered consisted of two pair of the O'Marled Over the Knee Socks, Cotton Inklined OTK's in Royal/Black and legginng


I'm wearing the O'marled pair right now, yes i know I should have washed them first but I couldn't resist.  They fit my large calves and thighs which is great but I think I'll be ordering a garter belt as they seem to roll down a bit which will bug me when I'm wearing them out and not with tall boots.  Overall I'm pleased with them and I think they will be toasty warm this winter.   I can't wait to try out the other socks!!

Getting this order in the mail was a great pick me up as I have been totally bitchy since last Tuesday so Thank you Sock Dreams!!!

They have a great selection of socks that range from slender to Plus Size.  The shipping can get pricey but if you split the order with friends then its a great deal.   I'll be placing another order with them next month, more socks, a garter belt and sexy suspenders for my hubby.  Can't Wait!

Much Love & Healthy Living


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails