Sunday, September 5, 2010

True Confessions

I think in the last 10 days I've gained back at least 5lbs.   Training is well but its mostly sitting and we don't have a proper lunch lunch in the building we're in so I'm eating at the mall at least 5 days a week.  I feel disgusting too. 

So I'm buying a new smaller lunch bag and some containers and making the effort to pack lunches that don't need microwaving and using ice packs since we dont have accesses to fridges either.   I'm going back to a bento box system which seemed to work well in the past and oatmeal again for breakfast instead of Tim Horton's.  I'm placing an order at fenigo.com for lunch containers too.  I'm good if i have cute thing to put food into.  lol

I hope everyone that is still reading my blog is doing well and again apologies for the lag in posts

2 comments:

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

I've been really struggling too lately but just recently got back on track. This weight loss thing is so darn hard!

I've been eating out way too often too. I think your plan is a good one. Good work!

Fiona said...

OMG the eating out is the worse isn't it? I was sick all this long weekend too so we out out often again too. I did buy healthy things to bring to work though for lunches this week. well healthier than eating out lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails