Friday, January 7, 2011

I bought this? IN LOVE with BRACES (Suspenders)

I forgot I ordered this and was very surprised when it showed up in the mail today.  Bear in mind please that I've been home sick all week, no makeup and generally blah in my cozy socks lol

The skirt needs to be nipped in a bit and of course some heels like these from Aldo

and maybe even a crisp white shirt with french cuffs too




But I really love the braces (suspenders)  Now it makes me wish even more I had ordered the flannel trousers with braces from Asos last month.  Now they aren't on the site anymore that I can see.  
OMG I just found the trousers and they are ON SALE too...I may try and order them next week if they are still in stock


I think I may also just buy some Suspenders from Sock Dreams to wear with some skirt...So menswear 



Much Love & Happy Living!!

5 comments:

Una said...

Adorable! I think it needs some...BOOTS!

I ordered 2 things from that ASOS sale. Curious to see how their sizing fits me.

Fiona said...

oh yes maybe boots too..wonder if the ones i have now would work.

Lazy Madonna said...

I think that higher waisted skirt is really flattering! I've been looking for something similar over here with no luck so far.

The Aldo shoes are cute, too, but boots could also be the very thing ...

ElleBee said...

I love this look too. I was checking out the same trousers on ASOS, wondering how they'd look on me but was afraid to order them because I had no idea about sizing.

I have a near identical pair of those shoes, got mine at Globo though.

Fiona said...

Lynn-I'll for sure be doing up a review..I have heard they are running large and long so I'll order two sizes and then probably have them hemmed. Whatever ones dont fit I'll just sell online I figure. They are such a great sale right now its too good not to take a chance on.

Oh here is a link to a review if you didn't see it already

http://shopwithcoffee.blogspot.com/2011/01/asos-curve-wide-flannel-pant-review.html

I'm order them in a UK size 20 and 22 and i usually wear a size 20/22/24 in our sizing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails