Every year I have goals that I try to accomplish ...Most of the time I fail but still I persist.
Here are some that I hope I actually keep:)
1. Find my style: I mish mash all kinds styles and most of the time this doesn't work. This is one of the reasons I usually stick with blacks and grays. Hopefully this year I'll find "my" style.
2. Be healthy. I'm not focusing on anything that smacks of Diet or the the word diet in its title. However I know that do getting older, having high blood pressure and migraines that I can't just not do some things that will be a positive force in making me healthy. So I'll walk to work at least 4 days a week (about 20minutes) and eat less garbage and more whole foods. I also will make one new dish a month for hubby and myself to try some around the world.
3. Say I'm sorry less. I say I'm sorry all the time EVEN when its not my fault. Good thing or bad thing? Not sure but its been noticed by other people so its gotta be a problem of sorts.
4. Be less fearful: One of the reasons I have this blog and a couple of others is to break of out my shell. I have few friends in real time and I'm pretty introverted in a crowd of more than 10 people. My 2011 goal is to be in a room with 20 people and NOT be in the corner.
5. This is a secret goal which I'll share later in the year along with secret goal #6.
What are some of your goals?
Much Love & Happy Living !!!