Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Junk Food Overload

Today was my last day with the 2 boys that I watch as a live-out nanny and so they came over to my apartment to watch movies, eat junk food and go swimming.

The boys wanted pizza so we had pizza (and yes I know I could have had a salad or some other healthy lunch) and the boys wanted ice cream and so we had ice cream (see above re: salad) 

I didn't get any exercise in today either but I still didn't eat meat and we had a lot of fun and since I wont be watch them again next year it was totally worth it.

Tomorrow morning I'll get up and walk/run on the treadmill for an hour at least and I know we'll bike around the city too as its Canada Day and there is a lot going around the city.  I will have to schedule a nap though so that I'll be able to stay up and watch the fireworks show:)

Much Love & Healthy Living!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I'm glad you had a nice day with the boys! They're gonna miss you!

Enjoy Canada Day!! :)

Fiona said...

It was a great day and I already miss them:(

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails