Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!!!

Today is my 9th year to celebrate Canada Day.  I'm grateful each and every year that I live in this Great Country.  In fact soon I'll be applying to take the citizenship test, YEA ME:)

Today was a great day and despite yesterday junk food fest I was actually under calories and double my workout minutes.

I got up this morning at 5:30 am and took a shower and got my morning internet fix and then around 6:30 I headed downstairs with three loads of laundry, my water bottle and itouch.  Toss laundry in washing machine and head to the fitness room.

1st 20 minutes I walked on the treadmill at 3.5MPH at a 5% incline, pause put fabric softener in washing machines, wait 12 minutes, toss clothes in dryer and head back to treadmill
45 minutes at 3.0MPH alternating between a 5% and 10% incline

Head back to laundry room and cool down for 14 minutes and take clothes back upstairs

Shower again, make breakfast for myself and hubby and then walk to the store for water and groceries: 30 minute walk at between 2.5-3.00MPH

Come home, put stuff away and get the bikes ready to go. 
Bike ride for over two hours

Total Minutes of Exercise today: 239 minutes

With My Fitness Pal my daily calorie allotment for meals is 1440 and I only ate 883 calories:(   I'm just not hungry either.

For supper I made Falafel's with the intention of eating two which would've have used up 806 calories but it was really filling and I ended up only eating one. 

Tomorrow should be another exercised filled day with lots of biking and/or walking.   I'm on summer break now for at least 5 weeks so I'll be getting lots of workouts in.

P.S.  I ordered these two books earlier this week and I cannot wait to read them

Living Vegetarian For DummiesThe Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health: More Than 200 New Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Delicious and Nutrient-Rich Dishes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails