Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday

My hubby left to go out of town this morning and will be back next Monday. Its been awhile since he has had to go so I've been a bit mopey today. This has not bode well for eating 

Breakfast with leftover pizza:( 2 slices
Lunch: Yogurt and Kashi go lean crunch  and then a snickers bar:(

Afternoon snack: 2 small baby dill pickles and a Special K Fruit Crisp

Supper: 2 cups of homemade Cauliflower, Broccoli Cheddar soup and two rolls with butter

And I'll probably have a small root beer float too later

I have made sure I accounted for every calorie and I'm glad I am holding myself accountable too. 

If the weather is nice tomorrow morning I have a long bike ride planned.  Either across the river to to the park I went to last week.  I refuse to let today dictate how the rest of my week will be

Much Love & Healthy Living!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, try to enjoy the time he's away as "you" time.

Have fun on your bike ride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails