Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming Posts

I have a few posts in the workings including what could prove to be a ongoing series on tights for plus size or over the average size woman (is there really an 'average' size anymore?)  I'll also be posting my thought on the recent Marie Claire Post regarding "Fatties on TV"  I think everyone deserves to show affection in public as long as its not lewd and I don't care if you are fat, skinny,black, blue, gay or whatever.  People of all shapes and sizes can be healthy or unhealthy but everyone deserves love and happiness.  Honestly, I have not seen the show the author was referring too but then again she admitted she hasn't too.  It kinda reminds me of when Roseanne aired a lot of people were offended because she dared show what a low income family life isn't all fluffy happiness and cute puppies.

Anyways more outfit of the day posts, work,life, shopping, clothes and shoes articles coming up:) I have a trip planned to Winners either today or tomorrow to see what goodies I can find and I'll be sure to take my camera too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails