Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Evening Thoughts

Mondays will now be related to all things being Healthy from the inside out.   Though I have decided to not use the scale to weigh myself I also dont want it to be an excuse to just let myself go either. I'm probably always going to be a "big girl" but it doesn't mean I can't be a healthy big girl.

So in honour of tomorrows new weekly feature I will get up when my husband does and walk 30 minutes on a treadmill.



                Just because I'll eat that ice cream cone doesn't mean I can't be healthy!!!


Wednesdays are going to be book review days but that will start November 17th.  Here are some of the books I'll be reviewing. As you can see I'm trying not focus on books that say "diet" on the cover but just focus on overall health and well-being  

Health At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your WeightIntuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That WorksEat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat CycleLessons from the Fat-o-sphere: Quit Dieting and Declare a Truce with Your BodySelf-Esteem Comes in All Sizes: How to Be Happy and Healthy at Your Natural Weight, Revised EditionWhen Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails