Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love blue:)

It wasn't too cold today so I decided to wear my short boots with my newly altered plaid skirt. The boots were 20$ plus shipping from eBay.  They are fake Ugg boots from L.L. Bean and I totally love them.   I am having a hard time figuring out what to wear with them other than skinny jeans and they probably weren't the best choice for today but I really love them and they are great on slushy/icey sidewalks.

My photographer aka hubby is out of town so this is the only shot I could get at 6am. 

Some other recent eBay finds

I think the paisley skirt will get shortened too depending on where it falls when I try it on.  Now to find a nice corduroy skirt or pants:)  

Much Love & Happy Living!!

7 comments:

ElleBee said...

Ohhh, I love the sweater with the fur, so cute!! How do you find all the stuff on ebay? I tried looking but there's just SO much to go through.

Fiona said...

I have a list of things I look for a few times a week. I start with a general search and then narrow it down. i have been known to sift through 30 pages of stuff but I'm weird like that lol their search is better now as you can sort by size.

My top weekly searches are:

Corduroy skirt
Velvet
Old Navy XXL

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

That vest with fur is so pretty loveeee it

Lazy Madonna said...

LOVE that skirt!

Unknown said...

I like your boots! I'm usually not a fan of UGGS but you wear them really cute. Don't you just love ebay?! ~Serene

Vanessa said...

That vest is very similar to one I just bought at Old Navy --- it was on sale for $21 ---! Woot woot!
Love the blue tights and , of course, the plaid!

Fiona said...

Vanessa!! I know your vest inspired to to try and find one similar for myself:) heehee... Your style has really been inspiring

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails