Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well so much for that

I didn't bust my Sephora budget today because I ended up going elsewhere for polish as it wasn't cheap at Sephora.

My outfit
I think this wider belt suits me much better than the other one I had before (in previous entries) and the velvet skirt is one of the two skirts I had shortened recently.  Its slightly too short to my liking but I still like it better than a floor length one.  (New belt from Torrid, J.Jill skirt from eBay, Gray drape top from Winners)

This is the nail polish I picked up today from OPI
Its Bastille My Heart which another blogger has mentioned that she likes too:) Its a great shade of dark red and tonight I'll try and paint my nails....::fingers crossed:::
I also picked up tea and some treats to have with my tea too.  I'll watch a movie tonight and snuggle on the sofa tonight.


Much Love & Happy Living!!!

5 comments:

Lazy Madonna said...

The belt does give you a nice silhouette!

I also think that skirt is a great length for you! I think wearing that length takes a bit of getting used to at first, but it really does suit you!

Vanessa said...

That is a gorgeous red color for your nails. It will look stunning in winter - a real festive pop of color!

Una said...

I like the wider belt. I think Lazy Madonna is right that length suits you. Love the boots of course. Still waiting to see the torrid ones ; )

Dig the new layout.

Fiona said...

Curvy-I'm not sure if I'm getting the Torrid boots now:( I was looking at them all the other night and noticed that all the zippered parts were on the outside part of the boot instead of facing inward and it didn't appeal to me visually:(

Una said...

I think i tried those on, was it the Silvia boot? I ended up deciding they weren't for me either. I kind of liked them but not enough. Wasn't crazy about the way the fake leather looked. And was thrown off by the zipper. Oh well I'll just have to wait until your next boot purchase ; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails