Saturday, December 18, 2010

I love Colors







For a Future order.  I'm learning to embrace bright pops of colour! today I wore my plaid skirt (for sure laundry today tomorrow!) with bright teal tights from We Love Colors.    I think I may go down a size though as there was a lot of excess "tight" to pull up

I also got some shoes, boots and my Torrid belts in the mail so I'll try and get some photos with me wearing them up by Wednesday at the latest!!!!  Plus some other goodies hopefully heehee

Much Love & Happy Living!!

5 comments:

Lazy Madonna said...

I'll be gearing up for some tights from We Love Colors come winter-time over here. Super envious of everybody's colourful legs!

Vanessa said...

I love the bright pop of color at the leg! It's just a cheerful thing to wear in the middle (start) of winter with all that white snow and dark clouds and gray skies!

Una said...

Can't wait to see the boots. Love the bright pop of color so cheerful.

ElleBee said...

Thanks for the site reco, I'm trying to find some basic black tights that work for my body type and thinking this site might be the way to go!

Fiona said...

CurvyEveryday-Dont get too excited about the boots lol they are fake Uggs from Target:) plus another pair of the tall ones I bought there previously for backup. I'm hopefully getting two pair from Torrid after the Holidays though.


Lynn- Get a bright colour too:) Will cheer you up through our Canadian Winter and shipping is a flat 12$ too so you can stock up heehee...


Vanessa- I've been afraid of lots of colour for the longest time but I'm slowly working it more into my wardrobe..My inner Goth is quite shocked though :D

LazyMadonna-I can't wait to see what colours you order

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails