Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Day!!

I had two back to back job interviews today and by the time  I got home I got a solid offer from one of them.  I'm so happy. The pay isn't awesome but the health benefits are so I'm happy about that.  Plus they offer a discount to the closet fitness centre by them so I'll be joining a gym once we get back on track.  My hope is by mid-July for my birthday. 

Now I need to find a balance for work and working out/being healthy. I REFUSE to let my new goals take a back seat again. 

I had ordered compression shorts from Old Navy and they came in today and they are totally awesome:)  I got them in the largest non plus size and they are even slight large already Woot!!!  

I have a week until training stars so I'll be busy planning out lunches in advance, getting the apartment in order, and working out a lot. 

Tomorrow: Week 1 Day 3 of Couch to 5k and a nice long River Valley walk:)


Much Love & Healthy Living!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails