Sunday, May 6, 2012

So far

My weight in was a bit wonky yesterday so I'm going to mostly ignore it..I didn't gain but the loss was insignificant so I don't even remember what it was.

This past week I had two job interviews and I have another on Tuesday. I'm 99.9% sure I'll get at least one offer out of the three to so I'm quite excited. 

I'm still eating super healthy.  Cutting out most if not all junky food though carbs aka bread is still killing me big time.

I'm starting my weight lifting program on May 14th and also that week or a week after I'll be starting P90X

 Yep, I'm pretty sure one of them will be the death of me too lol but I'm still going to do them both.  the dvd's will be nice when its too hot for me to work out in the gym or outside, Woohoo for air conditioners!!


Yesterday I walked 4.92 miles and today though I didn't log mileage I did walk for 45 minutes.

Will start logging meals tomorrow

Much Love & Healthy Living!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails