Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to Work

So I'm back getting up at 6-ish to get ready and be at work by 8am. Its one thing getting up early because i want to and another getting up because I have too.

I was pretty tired by the end of the day and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I started out good with eating:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with olive oil margarine and some honey

Lunch: Homemade Cauliflower Broccoli soup with two small cheddar bisucuits

Afternoon snack: Baggie of baby carrots with some lo-cal ranch dip

Dinner..Uhh yea...not so good

I did get plenty of water and made sure I took my HBP pill and tomorrow is another day and I plan to do better.

I'll boil up some eggs tonight so I can have a few on hand at work. I love hard boiled eggs and one with my oatmeal really fills me up until lunch.


Much Love & Healthy Living!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails