Friday, April 9, 2010

Supper Recap

So tonight I had my almost vegan supper and overall it was really good.
I wasn't too fussy about the Gardein Chik'n fillets however it may have been because I hadn't prepared them correctly. i just slipped them in the Mushroom gravy and simmered them until the were heated through. Maybe if I get them next I'll pan fry them a bit first to brown them up.

The picture isn't the best and you have to imagine that I had some kind of green vegetable on the plate too

Photobucket

It tastes a lot better than it probably looks




The real winner of supper was the Vegan Mushroom gravy.  It did call for nutritional yeast which I didn't have but even without it it was super yummy. I'll try it next time with rice and some vegetables on the side for a complete meal.

 I'm happy and full now

Tomorrow WW English Muffins with the Crofters Superfruit Spread:) Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ezekiel eng muffins with pb & crofters, one of my fav breakkie/pre-run snacks ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails