Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Feature: Postponed

My Friday feature of a recommended blog is postponed until tomorrow. I had another "thing" this afternoon that required several outfit changes to figure out what to wear so tonight I'm just chilling 





This was taken "post thing" and waiting outside for my buses so I look tired. 
Cowl Neck Sweater: Addition-elle  $40.00
Long Sleeve t-shrit: Old Navy from last Winter so not sure of the price
Multi-Chain Necklace: Zellers for $15.00 I think.  Purchased this past summer
Not Shown:
Black Tights: Addition-Elle $14.99
Black Pinstriped Cropped Pants: Wal-Mart from last Winter, not sure of the price 

I also really need a haircut.
Tomorrows agenda is to find a nice skirt for not a lot of money; well ok and cat litter too:) 

Much Love & Happy Living!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails