Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We Love Colors-Tights Review

I finally got a chance to test try some of the We Love Colors tights I ordered last month.  These are the nylon/lycra blend one and are $15/USD and in Charcoal.


I always look so tired in my photos..LOL of course I had just got home from work and my husband took picture of me before I changed into some comfy clothes.

These are the size c/d and though a bit long I found them very comfortable to wear.  I also wore knee high socks with them because it was the mid -20's (Celsius) in Edmonton.

For warmth if you are a normally cold person they probably wont keep you warm but for me they kept my legs fairly warm that walking a few city blocks didn't freeze me up.  They did seem slightly baggy and maybe I could have gone down a size but they didn't slip down or hang down from the crotch area so I made sure I hiked them up good and they were fine.

They probably on par with the tights at Addition-Elle BUT at a color selection of 51 choices its for sure worth a look.  Recommended hand-washing too.

Shipping to Canada is a flat rate of 12USD so I recommend either buying at least 4 pair to justify the shipping or teaming up with a friend to split the cost


Size A/B C/D E EE
Height 4'11" - 5'5" 5'5" - 6'0" 5'5" - 6'0" 5'5" - 6'0"
Weight 160 - 220 lbs. 215 - 275 lbs. 270 - 325 lbs. 320 - 375 lbs.

I also picked up a pair of their nylons ones which I'll save and review when  I wear them for a special occasion as they apparently run easily like normal nylons

2 comments:

Deborah said...

51 colours! #covetcovetwantcovet

Fiona said...

heehee...i know itsn't it awesome? I'm going to do another order with them soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails