Monday, November 8, 2010

Not a healthy life post

I know today was supposed to be a Healthy life post (not a weight loss post) but instead I've spend the morning daydreaming about redoing our second bedroom into a retreat/dressing room.

I currently have your small standard apartment sized closet but I'd love one of those IKEA Pax wardrob systems
with a slipper chair of some sort for daydreaming, putting on stockings, etc.




All the chairs above are from Home Sense and range from $149.99-299.99.  I'd also like a small daybed for company or when hubby snores too.  Of course right now our three bikes are in there and overflow storage so I'll have to rethink all of that. I mean if we get the bed the chair isn't necessary but we still need to figure out where to put our bikes too.  I really wish our building had extra storage space you could rent out.
Also have to find space for this beauty

I'm not sure where I found this vanity table and stool but when I recall I will add the information to this post.


Much Love & Happy Living!!

2 comments:

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

omg that would be my dream closet ! =D

Fiona said...

Mine too:) lol..Our 2nd bedroom is pretty much mine and I wish I had the $$ to transform it into a huge dressing room:) Of course I'd need more clothes to fill it up heehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails